Skip to main content



Beginning in 2018 Registration can be completed online using ParentVue. Visit the APS Enrollment page to learn about age, immunization, proof of address requirements and how to use ParentVue to enroll your student. 


Transfers (Open Enrollment Transfers)

If you want to submit a request to transfer your student to a different school, you'll need to fill out a transfer request form.

Transfer requests for each school year will be accepted beginning January 1

Visit the APS Student Transfers web page to learn more about the transfer process and to complete a transfer request form.